We’re happy to let you know that we will be open at Alert Level 3.
As of Tuesday 28th April, Turbo Care will be open and available during usual business hours. We’ll be able to carry out all Turbocharger maintenance, repairs and replacements for all our customers, this includes small parts and accessories.
Safety During Alert Level 3
- The Turbo Care team have been provided with and trained in the necessary use of PPE. We will also apply appropriate social distancing, hygiene and sanitation.
- We will be maintaining a contact tracing register for all staff and visitors to our workshop.
- All turbo and parts will be sent via courier.
- All dropoffs to be made via courier where possible. If this is not possible please ring the office to organise dropping off in order to ensure the process remains contactless.
Please be aware that our premises will be locked to visitors as per Level 3 guidelines.
- All payments are to be made via internet banking or credit card over the phone. Account and Capricorn customers will have the usual terms.
As always, the team is available for all enquiries and support.