Get a competitive quote for your new turbocharger.
New and reconditioned turbos, parts and accessories
Genuine OEM turbochargers and parts.
Trade in your old turbo for one we have already overhauled and tested and have ready to go. A Turbo Care rebuilt turbo has the benefit of a new turbo at a fraction of the cost and no time delays.
New built/custom upgrade turbochargers.
After-market turbochargers and parts.
Servicing and diagnostics
Strip and Assess
Turbo Care NZ diagnose why a turbo has failed, so that you the customer are aware of any underlying issues that may be present, before refitting the turbo whether rebuilt or new. This ensures the failure will not happen again.
Diagnostic and Failure Reports
Turbo Care can provide verbal and written reports regarding your turbocharger failure. These can be useful when dealing with insurance companies or warranty claims. In addition, we can arrange for your turbo to be analysed and reported on by a metallurgist specialising in metallurgy, corrosion, failure analysis and material performance.
Turbo Care NZ have invested in precision Core Balancing equipment which measures and corrects turbocharger vibration throughout the entire speed range, from zero to 2000,000 rpm. This ensures the turbo will run quietly and extends the life of the turbo.
Flow Bench Set Up
Turbo Care NZ has the latest G3 Flow Bench which allows us to set up and calibrate all passenger car VNT turbochargers. This machine is designed to accurately measure the flow through the VNT mechanism and verify that it is set to the OEM factory settings. Once set, you can be assured your turbo will perform correctly when fitted to the vehicle.
Overhauling and Upgrades
A Turbo Care NZ rebuilt turbo will keep emissions in check, help eliminate fault codes, keep your vehicle running correctly, extending the life of your turbo and ensuring your turbo is environmentally friendly. A Turbo Care turbo has the benefit of a new turbo at a fraction of the cost.
We can custom build turbos to suit specific applications, whether it be your passenger car, light commercial or 4WD. We have a solution for you.
Turbo Care provide aftersales and technical support to all our customers.
Turbo Care NZ stock a wide range of new and used turbochargers and parts from all the big brands. If we don’t have your turbo is stock, we can get it! We have a large global network of suppliers for genuine and aftermarket turbochargers and parts. Full quotes available for all makes and models.
We are the official distributor of Jrone Turbocharger Systems, a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high quality aftermarket turbochargers and components.
Turbochargers for passenger car use are covered by a warranty.
Here are the warranty details for our turbochargers.
- This turbocharger is covered by a 20,000 km, 2000 Hrs or 12-month (whichever occurs first) warranty against faulty parts and workmanship. Failure to carry out any of the above fitting instructions correctly, or any damage from external factors will render this warranty null and void. This warranty does not cover damage or failure of components due to normal wear and tear.
- Warranty card must be completed and returned within 7 days after purchase. Failure to do so will render this warranty null and void.
- Any claims under this warranty must be reported to Turbo Care NZ before taking any action. Any expenditure incurred without approval will not be recognised.
- Do not continue to drive a vehicle with a damaged or noisy turbocharger as this may result in engine failure.
- There is NO warranty on turbochargers fitted to PERFORMANCE or MOTORSPORT vehicles or on any parts used in race applications or in products that have been physically altered, improperly installed or not maintained.
O.E Reconditioning Specialists
We would also like all turbocharger installers to be aware of the following conditions:
Be sure to refer to the vehicle manufacturers’ service manual. When installing this replacement turbocharger, the following should be observed.
- CHANGE THE ENGINE OIL AND FILTER Use only a type and grade of oil which is specified in the vehicle manufacturer’s service manual. Oil additives should not be used unless specifically approved by the vehicle manufacturer.
- THOROUGHLY CLEAN THE TURBOCHARGER OIL FEED AND RETURN LINES If necessary, remove the lines to clean or replace.
- CHECK FOR AND REMOVE ANY FOREIGN OBJECTS which may be in the compressor inlet pipe, intercooler or exhaust manifold that connect to the turbocharger.
- IF REPLACING TURBOCHARGER CENTRE HOUSING AND ROTATING ASSEMBLY (C.H.R.A) ONLY after attaching the end housings to the C.H.R.A be sure all bolts are secured and torqued per the vehicle manufacturers service manual specification.
- BEFORE STARTING, CRANK ENGINE OVER WITHOUT STARTING IT until oil flows freely from oil feed pipe. Connect oil feed pipe.
- START ENGINE AND ALLOW IT TO IDLE FOR AT LEAST 3 MINUTES. Do not rev engine during this time.
- CHECK FOR ANY OIL OR EXHAUST LEAKS